These mini pizzas make a really tasty lunch in a hurry.
- 1 aubergine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 mozzarella ball, sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100g salami
- 6 slices parma ham
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees Celsius.
- Slice the aubergine thinly so that each slice is about half a cm thick.
- Lay the slices onto a baking tray, drizzle the olive oil on top and season generously.
- Cook the aubergine for 20 minutes, flipping half way though.
- Take the aubergine out of the oven, carefully spread the tomato puree on each slice.
- Top the slices with mozzarella, salami and ham.
- Put the aubergine back in the oven for a couple of minutes for the cheese to melt.
- Take out of the oven, serve with some torn basil leaves on top.