Caesar salad is a naturally Low Carb High Fat favourite – just swap the croutons for crispy bacon!
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 2 rashers cooked streaky bacon
- 1 half avocado, sliced
- 2 little gem lettuces, broken into leaves
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 3 heaped tablespoons full fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 chopped anchovies
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Plate up the lettuce and cover with the chicken breast and avocado.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and pour over salad.
- Top with the Parmesan and rashers of crispy bacon.
It’s not traditional, but Jon loves cherry tomatoes in his Caesar salad too.
Per serving this recipe contains 104.6g fat, 84.2g protein and 7.1g carbs.