An Italian inspired salad so good it will make you forget the pizza and pasta!
- 1 big handful lettuce leaves, (approx. 50g)
- 2 salad tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 small handful fresh basil leaves, (approx. 30g)
- ½ pack of Parma ham, (approx. 35g)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 small handful olives, (approx. 80g)
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Plate up the lettuce.
- Cover with piles of the sliced tomato, mozzarella and avocado.
- Scatter over the olives and fresh basil leaves.
- Top with the slices of Parma ham.
- Mix the pesto with the olive oil and drizzle over the salad. Season and enjoy!
Tips: Swap the Parma Ham with a couple rashers of crispy streaky bacon to add a crunch!
Per serving this recipe contains 104.2g fat, 50.4g protein and 17.7g carbs.