At half the carb content of potatoes these celeriac chips make a great alternative to regular fries and they taste fabulous!
- 1 celeriac
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 half teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Heat a metal tin in a hot oven.
- Peel celeriac and cut into thick chips.
- Remove the pan from the oven and melt coconut oil in it.
- Add celeriac chips and turn in the oil.
- Add spices and turn carefully with metal spoon to coat all sides.
- Turn after 15 minutes to brown all sides.
Serve immediately with mayonnaise or salt and vinegar.