Half breakfast muffin, half party quiche. These are great to serve at your Keto BBQ or to make in bulk and freeze so you can grab 2 in the morning for breakfast on the go!
- 25g butter, melted
- 3 slices Prosciutto or ham
- 1 handful grated cheddar, (approx. 75g)
- 3 sundried tomatoes in oil
- 4 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon crème fraîche
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground almonds
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Brush three muffin tray cases with melted butter.
- Fold ham slices in half and lay into the bottom of the muffin spaces.
- Place a pinch of grated cheese on top of the ham.
- Snip 1 sun dried tomato into each case.
- Sprinkle in a few pieces of torn basil leaf.
- Beat eggs, creme fraiche and ground almonds together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into muffin cases.
- Top with the rest of the cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and don’t wobble.
- Serve warm using the rest of the melted butter to pour over.