Turmeric is a proven mood booster – these really are feel good eggs!
- 2 eggs
- 25g butter
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon crème fraiche
- ½ avocado
- ½ pack smoked salmon (approx. 50g)
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the eggs.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan, then add the eggs and keep them moving over a gentle heat.
- Sprinkle in the turmeric and chilli flakes.
- Just before they are cooked through turn the heat off and add the crème fraiche and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the avocado and smoked salmon.
Tips: If you don’t have any crème fraiche to hand you can use cream or Greek yoghurt, just make sure it’s full fat!
Per serving this recipe contains 61.8g fat, 23.4g protein and 3.7g carbs.