Ridiculously delicious and combines beautifully with green veg, chicken and fish. This combination of spicy sausage, crunchy greens and half melted cheese is simply irresistible…
- 50g Chorizo (check the ingredients. Some Chorizo has sugar added. If so, avoid it!)
- 2 shallots, or small red onions
- Half head of broccoli or three handfuls of shredded kale or cabbage
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- Handful small tomatoes (approx. 100g)
- 100g cheddar, grated or 50g feta cheese, cubed or a ball of mozzarella.
- Slice 50g of Chorizo and fry gently in a glug of olive oil for a minute or two until the oil runs red.
- Add quartered shallots, small florets of broccoli and sliced mushrooms. Keep moving gently to brown the vegetables. Add a little more oil of needed.
- Add the tomatoes last and allow the skins to brown in places.
- When the broccoli is softened slightly serve with your choice of cheese sprinkled on top.
Tip: We sometimes have this for breakfast or lunch too!
Per serving this recipe contains 37.2g fat, 38.6 protein and 15.6 carbs.