Craving a curry that’s ready in minutes? This Low Carb High fat curry is quick easy and delicious.
Warming and fragrant, this will be an instant LCHF favourite.
- 200g white fish, chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 1 small handful cherry tomatoes (approx. 100g)
- 1 handful spinach (approx. 100g)
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 thumb fresh ginger, grated, (approx. 20g)
- 2 chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tin coconut milk (400ml)
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 curry leaves (or a bay leaf)
- 1 dash fish sauce
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 25g butter
- salt and pepper
- Gently brown the onions in the butter with the ginger and garlic.
- Once browned stir all of the spices in well.
- Add the fish to the pan and turn it gently in the onions and spices and allow the sides of the fish cubes to begin cooking.
- Once the fish has begun to turn opaque squeeze the lime juice over the fish and add the tomatoes, coconut milk, curry leaves and a splash of fish sauce, stir well and leave to simmer gently for 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Season and serve topped with fresh coriander.
Tips: Serve over cauliflower rice.
Per serving this recipe contains 21.5g fat, 26.6g protein and 11.3g carbs.