Full of healthy fats and flavour, this salsa makes a fresh and filling lunch.
- 100g Halloumi cut into thick slices
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- handful ripe vine tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 inches cucumber, diced
- small bunch fresh coriander, stalks chopped, leaves picked
- juice of half fresh lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a small frying pan, lay slices of Halloumi in the pan and dry fry over a medium heat.
- When golden brown, turn and brown the other side.
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, coriander stalks and salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss to coat the vegetables in the dressing.
- Lay the Halloumi on a plate and serve the salsa over.