The Simple As Fat Fry-Up
Can you have a good old english fried breakfast on a Low Carb High Fat LCHF diet? Yes you can!
And more than that, we believe it’s really good for you.
You can have this Simple as Fat Fry –up any day of the week.
No excuses! Go to work on an egg … and bacon!
- 2 eggs
- 3 rashers streaky bacon
- 1 large tomato, halved
- 1 handful mushrooms, sliced
- 2 knobs butter
- Put the bacon and halved tomato in a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Turn the bacon once or twice and the tomatoes once and remove from the pan when cooked.
- Add a knob of butter to the pan and cook the mushrooms.
- Melt the other knob of butter in a separate frying pan and gently crack the eggs into it.
- Fry on a low heat, covering with a lid. This way they will cook quickly and evenly without going too crispy at the edges.
Tip: Looking for more? Check out The Full Simple As Fat Fry-Up!