Inspired by Tim Noakes’ Real Meal Revolution, a weekend brunch to spruce up your ham and eggs!
- 2 heaped tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 half teaspoon dijon mustard
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 large gherkin, cubed
- 1 quarter red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white cabbage, shredded
- 1 slice of carvery cut ham, diced
- 2 little gem lettuce
- 2 eggs boiled to your liking
- Mix all ingredients, except the little gem lettuce and eggs, in a bowl.
- Break up the lettuce into individual leaves.
- Fill each leaf with the ham and mayo mixture and top each one with a quarter of egg.
- Season with salt and pepper.