Before becoming a member Katy used to eat out, order in or heat up ready meals every night. Now, thanks to Simple As Fat, she has not only lost pounds, but discovered a new passion – cooking! This is her low carb high fat pizza, which has been tried, tested and loved by our other members too.
- 120g grated Mozzarella
- 60g cheddar, grated
- 30g Parmesan, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano and/or basil
- 2 tablespoons passata
- 1 ball Mozzerella, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200.
- Mix together the eggs, grated mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan and seasoning with a fork and then spread it out thinly on a sheet of grease proof paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before spreading passata on top and adding the ball of mozzarella.
- Bake for another 8 minutes.
Tips: This is for a margherita pizza, but Katy’s original recipe was a Quattro formaggi with MORE cheese on top. You can add whatever toppings you like – as long as they are low carb! Let us know how you make it…