Low Carb Fish cakes dipped in High Fat spicy mayonnaise makes the perfect LCHF Party food pickups. They make a great solo supper too, served with salad or home made coleslaw. We bet you like these more than normal fish cakes…
- 200g boneless fish of your choice
- 1 chilli
- 1 thumb of ginger, (approx. 40g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime, juice
- small bunch coriander, stalks chopped, leaves picked
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- Whizz up all the ingredients in a food processor except for one tablespoon of oil and coriander leaves.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Flatten balls into patties and fry in the rest of the coconut oil, cooking for two minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve sprinkled with coriander leaves and a large salad.
Tip: Serve with a spicy mayo by mixing high fat mayonnaise with a pinch of cayenne pepper and squeeze of lime juice.
Per serving this recipe contains 36.1g fat, 23.5g protein and 3.9g carbs.