Everyone loves tuna mayo!
- 1 tin tuna steaks, in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons full fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon full fat Greek yoghurt
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 thumb cucumber, chopped
- 2 Pickled gherkins, diced
- 1 large handful lettuce leaves
- Red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Boiled egg
- Mix the tuna with the seasoning, mayo, yoghurt, chopped onion and cucumber.
- Serve on the mixed salad.
- Top with the boiled egg, cut into quarters.
Tip: Tuna mayo is great in a salad, but you can also prepare it and keep it in the fridge to eat by the spoonful as a snack.