- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Brussel sprouts
- 200g pancetta
- 1 Camembert
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- Place the sprouts in a baking tin and drizzle the olive oil over the top.
- Cut the pancetta slices in half.
- Wrap half a pancetta slice around each Brussel sprout.
- Once the sprouts are wrapped, pop into the oven and cook for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, take the cheese out of its box and unwrap any paper/plastic packaging. Pop the Camembert back into the box and then in an oven proof bowl.
- Pierce the top of the cheese and push in the slices of garlic and sprigs of rosemary.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with the Camembert in the middle of the table and dip the Brussel sprouts in the cheese.