Ham and Salami Salad
Cold cuts go great with creamy avocado.
- 1 big handful lettuce and rocket leaves
- 1 small handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 thumb cucumber, sliced
- ½ salad pepper, chopped
- ¼ raw broccoli, broken into florets
- ½ avocado, chopped
- ¼ pack ham
- ¼ pack salami
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Throw the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with the seasoning, oil and vinegar.
- Top with avocado, ham and salami.
You can really add any salad ingredients you like, just make sure to stay away from vegetables grown under the ground, like carrots and potatoes, which tend to be more carby.