On a Low Carb high Fat diet, one my favourite discoveries has been that you can have as many delicious creamy sauces as you like. These kind of sauces are absoltuely delicious because they use real butter and double cream, as they arent bulked out with flour.
Smoked fish and crème fraiche makes the perfect keto supper. All specifically Low-Carb High-Fat and ready in a few minutes.
- 180g Smoked Haddock
- 20g Butter
- 2 tablespoons Crème fraiche
- 5 fl oz Milk
- Fresh chives
- Green beans
- Put the fish into a frying pan and season with black pepper.
- Add milk to the pan and poach for 5 or 6 minutes over a medium heat.
- When cooked, remove the fish and add 2 tablespoons of crème fraiche.
- Continue to simmer the milk to reduce it slightly then add butter and mix through.
- Return the fish to the pan add the snipped chives and warm through for no more than a minute.
- Serve with green beans and broccoli.