You don’t need to miss out! Avoid the crisps and the chocolates and snack on these.
- 250g pecans, walnuts, almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ground cumin
- hot chilli powder
- mild chilli powder
- celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- cumin seeds
- smoked paprika
- In a frying pan melt coconut oil over a medium heat.
- Add nuts and warm through.
- Sprinkle in spices and keep moving and turning to coat all the nuts in the spicy oil. be careful not to let the spices burn.
- Allow to cool a little and serve.