Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website.
(Please note: We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties)
After you have paid for the membership services offered by this website, you are then entitled to access the materials herein. If you need to cancel your membership, please email [email protected] clearly stating the email address you used for signup, your name, and any other relevant information.
In order to contact us, please email in the first instance to [email protected]
Simple as Fat and Simpleasfat.com are trading names of ASC 12 Limited. Registered Office is 5 The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2EL. User Agreement and information.
The purpose of Simple as Fat is to share the knowledge, story, techniques and inspiration of Jon Gaunt’s own experiences with weight loss and Type 2 Diabetes management. To the best of our knowledge, all the stories and techniques on the website are those used by Jon Gaunt. It is our belief that other people may benefit from these stories and techniques. It is essential, however, to note that the information we provide at Simpleasfat.com is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional.
Before starting any diet, or lifestyle change, you should speak to your doctor.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor. These lifestyle and dietary ideas are not recommended for any person with a history or current experience of the following conditions or illnesses: – Type 1 diabetes – Eating disorders – Any Terminal or long-term illness.
The ideas and strategies on this website are not recommended for Children under 16 years old.
If you are not sure about whether it may affect your prescribed medications you should speak to your doctor first.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
This website contains general information about medical conditions, nutrition, health and diets. The information is not medical advice and should not be treated as such. The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. If you are given specific advice via any forum on Simple as Fat or any social media platform or forum run by Simple as Fat including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other present or future social media by another user, you acknowledge that we do not monitor or endorse such advice and hold no responsibility for such information if you choose to rely on it.
While we try to ensure that any information provided via Simpleasfat.com is accurate and up to date, we cannot promise that it will be. Any reliance you place on the information available via Simpleasfat.com is at your own risk.
Membership, Payments & Cancellation
Members subscribing to the website on the Monthly Plan will be charged the first monthly payment immediately, and subsequently as close as possible to this same day each month. For example, if the first payment is made on March 1st the second payment is due as close to April 1st as possible. Members subscribing to the website on the Annual Plan will be charged the first annual payment immediately, and subsequently as close as possible to this same day each year. For example, if the first payment is made on March 1st the next payment is due as close to March 1st the next year as possible. You can cancel your subscription at any time by sending an email to [email protected] No further charges will be made after cancellation. All membership payments to Simpleasfat.com are non-refundable. Under the UK distance selling act for digital downloads and streaming services, the services provided by Simpleasfat.com, fall into the category of downloaded and / or streamed content. This is due to the nature of the video information in the site (streamed) and the audio content (streamed), and any other items that may from time to time be offered for download from the site. Therefore, it must be known that customers of SimpleasFat have to pay their membership fee when an order is placed and; That the streamed services will be available in English Language only.
Customers are welcome to print a copy of these terms and conditions.
In order to contact Simple as Fat, for any reason, please email [email protected]
As described on the website membership joining page, the products and services offered by Simple as Fat are of the nature of Audio, Video and text information, supplied by this website, streamed and online or downloaded. The minimum length of a Monthly Membership contract with Simple as Fat is One Month. The minimum length of a Yearly Membership contract with Simple as Fat is One Year. Any Monthly Membership contract with Simple as Fat can be cancelled at any time, with no further subscription payments due after the end of the current Month being Paid for. Any Yearly Membership contract with Simple as Fat can be cancelled at any time, with no further subscription payments due, after the end of the current Year being paid for.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that consumption of the product (streamed digital services) will begin as soon as the Membership of the Simple as Fat website commences, and therefore you will lose the right to cancel within 14 days and will not be entitled to a refund.
If you cancel your membership before the end of the billing cycle (either 1 month or 1 year, depending on which subscription you have chosen at sign-up) no refunds will be made in respect of days that are remaining in that billing cycle. Access to the services supplied by Simpleasfat.com will remain available until the end of your initially selected billing cycle.
Your Data and other information.
When you sign up for the membership we collect your name, e-mail and payment information. We also collect name and address information on a voluntary basis should you want to share that with us. We collect information about all subscription payments, and data and statistics on how you use the site including video views and when you last visited the site. To comply with VAT reporting we ask for your country of residence and may collect your internet address when you use the service. We also store your answers to surveys that you may reply to via email or on Simpleasfat.com. Payment details are processed and stored by our third-party payment service providers. We do not store your actual payment details, like full credit card information. That information is only handled by our payment service providers.
Why do we collect this information?
We need personal and payment information to set up and charge for the membership. We need to use your email address to communicate with you if needed for the membership (for example if a payment fails). We need to collect and store information as reasonably needed to respond to support requests. We need to collect and store information regarding payments as required by law (for example for accounting and for VAT reporting). We need to monitor and protect the security of our services and your information. We need to keep improving our services, and for that purpose may contact some members to ask you to help us with this, as well as collect and store information about the usage of our services. Sharing of information with third parties Simpleasfat.com will not share your personal information with any third party unless absolutely required to do so by law, or unless required for those service providers we use to operate and improve Simpleasfat.com. Service providers handle services such as payment processing, spam detection, network data transmission, and other similar services. We remain responsible for your information when shared with our service providers, and it will only be used and stored for the purposes detailed in this document.
How we keep your information secure.
Simpleasfat.com is committed to protecting your information and use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions or want more details about what information we have about you and how it has been processed please send an email to [email protected] Simpleasfat.com will generally retain your personal information as needed to provide your services and will keep information connected to your account for some time to allow you to restart your membership if you wish to.
Copyright. All of the material on SimpleasFat.com is the intellectual property of Simpleasfat.com, unless otherwise noted. Members and non-members of the website Simpleasfat.com are bound by international copyright law. You may not reproduce or use our content unless you have obtained and got written permission from Simpleasfat.com or the copyright holder, if the copyright holder should for any reason whatsoever be a third party. You may not use our content for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, without express written permission from us. This includes the-reposting, copying, redistribution, printing, & transmitting of any text, image, video, audio, or any other part of this website (simpleasfat.com). Members of the site who are found to have breached these conditions will immediately be removed from the site membership and will have all access revoked immediately. If you create or upload any content to the site or to any of our Social media sites and pages (for example, your profile picture) you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to copy, store, replicate, print or otherwise use such content for the purposes of promoting Simpleasfat.com. You agree to any specific forum rules which might be available on any of our forums or social media forums, or social media feeds, from time to time.
If you wish to contribute to any forum or any Simpleasfat.com social media platform, you agree the following:
- All contributions you make will be owned by us and you expressly assign ownership of your contributions to us by posting to the forum.
- Any contribution you make is your own original work and has been lawfully provided to us and as such does not breach the intellectual property rights of any other party, any person or organisation.
- We will be entitled to disclose your name along with any contribution we choose to publish for the purposes of promoting Simpleasfat.com and you waive all moral rights you may have in any such contribution (including the right to be identified as the author of the contribution).
- Any participation in website membership, or a forum or social media platform is for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you agree that when using these facilities, you will only post and discuss matters which are relevant to Simpleasfat.com.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites or other unrelated businesses will be deleted immediately.
- You will only post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content, content of explicitly sexual nature, etc. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted. No nudity. No explicitly violent or potentially disturbing imagery. The moderators and managers of the website Simpleasfat.com and it’s social media accounts will have the final decision on what constitutes this kind of material.
- Bandwidth. The way in which you use our digital services must be reasonable. All images and signatures must be 1024 x 768 pixels in size or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- You will be respectful to other users when posting and in particular, you will not give medical advice unless you are a medical professional.
- You acknowledge that the forum is not actively monitored by us, but we may remove any contribution which we believe is in breach of this Simpleasfat.com User Agreement. You must not attempt to circumvent our security, interfere with the availability of our site, or otherwise use Simpleasfat.com in any way which may cause us or our other users harm or inconvenience. This includes the use of software or any other Third-Party software or hardware intended to circumvent the security or disturb the availability of Simpleasfat.com While we try to ensure that the site will be available for your use, we cannot promise that it will be available at all times, nor can we promise the uninterrupted use of the site by you. We may prevent or suspend your access to the site if you do not comply with any part of the Simpleasfat.com user Agreement.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration here. Your consent applies to the following domains: http://www.simpleasfat.com You can read the details of our Cookie and GDPR Compliance information here:
The information Simpleasfat.com collects.
Information from website browsers. We store standard access logs of all visits to the site. This includes access time, page visited, browser information, and internet address, (IP address) which can possibly be used to specifically identify an individual person or user. We collect this information to better understand how our website users use Simpleasfat.com and to monitor and protect the security of our service.
Information provided by users. Please be careful with any personal or sensitive health information you submit or share. If you submit or share within our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or other social media accounts, these services are run and controlled by companies with their own rules, terms and conditions. Simpleasfat.com cannot in any way be held liable for the data policies or services of these companies. Comments, weight loss transformation stories, and other content can be visible to anyone visiting the site, or our social media feeds. We do not necessarily filter user submitted content for personal or sensitive information, and by submitting it you give us full permission to publish the content, and to store and process it as needed for that purpose. You should be aware that this information may be transmitted, processed and stored by third party service providers to detect spam and to ensure that our service works as intended.
Access to the website by Children. If you’re a child under the age of 16, you may not have an account on Simpleasfat.com. Simpleasfat.com does not knowingly collect information from or direct our content specifically to children under 16. If we have reason to believe that you are a user who is under the age of 16, we will have to close your account.
For minor changes that do not affect your rights we encourage you to check this page frequently.
Simple as Fat and Simpleasfat.com are trading names of ASC 12 Limited. Registered Office is 5 The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2EL.