If you are really struggling without a fix of chocolate, especially during the early days of Simple As Fat, don’t ruin all your good work with a sugar laden sweet, make up a batch of these and have ONE as an occasional treat!
- cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 100ml coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- 100g 80% dark chocolate
- Mix together the coconut, coconut oil, cream and stevia.
- Spoon mixture into a shallow tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Smooth over mixture and pop into the freezer.
- Once the coconut mixture is solid, remove from the freezer and cut into small ‘fun-sized’ bars
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time.
- Coat the coconut bars with melted chocolate.
- Return bars to the freezer.