Chocolate and peanut butter… The perfect combination for a (occasional!) sweet LCHF treat.
- 4 heaped tablespoons of peanut butter (100% peanut)
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- Splash of double cream
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 100g 80% dark chocolate
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, double cream and cinnamon.
- Mix until you have a smooth consistency.
- Spoon into a shallow tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Smooth over the mixture and put into the freezer until solid.
- Once peanut butter mixture is solid, remove from freezer and cut into small ‘fun-sized’ bars.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at at time.
- Using two spoons coat the bars with the chocolate.
- Put back into freezer to solidify the chocolate.