If you can’t get by without a chocolate treat, especially in the early days, don’t ruin all your good work with sugar laden sweets, make up a batch of these and keep them in the fridge and use as an occasional treat.
- 4 heaped tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- Splash of double cream
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Stevia
- 100g 80% dark chocolate
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, double cream, cinnamon and stevia.
- Mix until you have a smooth consistency.
- Spoon into a shallow tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Smooth over the mixture and put into the freezer until solid.
- Once peanut butter mixture is solid, remove from freezer and cut into small ‘fun-sized’ bars.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at at time.
- Using two spoons coat the bars with the chocolate.
- Put back into freezer to solidify the chocolate.